Asset Management Improvement Partnership (AMIP) will be taking place on Tuesday 4 June at Kia, Oval.
The AMIP meeting will focus on the Procurement Act which comes into force in October 2024 and the revised consumer standards which will be in effect from April 2024.
Confirmed speakers for this meeting include:
- Steven Brunning, Head of Public Procurement at Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP
- Kris Kelliher, Partner at Devonshires LLP
- Mathew Baxter, Chief Executive at Echelon Group
- Jane Nelson, Strategy Director at Cardo Group
- Andy Clorley, Head of Commercial Transactions at Hyde Group
During the lunchtime period, delegates will be able to participate in an exclusive tour that gives behind the scenes access to the iconic location that has been the home to Surrey County Cricket Club since 1845.
All AMIP attendees will receive an exclusive invitation to the Pretium Drinks Reception which is taking place at the same venue between 6pm – 8pm.
The meeting will commence at 11am and all attendees must be registered no later than Tuesday 21st May 2024. The meeting will finish at 5pm.